Sunday, May 26, 2013

Book Haul (1)



Some recent purchases and gifts:

1. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys. I'm really excited read this! I love Shades of Gray and have heard some excellent things about this novel. 
2. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella. This was a "Thank you" gift from a fellow volunteer. I use to read Sophie Kinsella a lot when I was in high school and am looking forward to this perfect summer read! 
3. How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Daktorski. This one looked like another great summer read as well. Hello, road trip?!
4. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. I've actually already read this one. Originally I checked the e-book out of my local library, but decided I needed a physical copy after falling completely in love! 
5. Firecracker by David Iserson. When I learnt that David Iserson is one of the writers on New Girl I decided to pick Firecracker up. Plus, the description reminded me of John Green's novels! 

Also, not pictured, I purchased The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. It's not released until July 2, 2013. 


It was my birthday recently and I received Anne of Green Gables, the complete DVD set, which I am so excited to re-watch! I wore my VHS(!) set down to the bone. 

And, Silver Linings Playbook. Who doesn't adore Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper??? 

Have you received or bought any good books lately? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...